Wednesday 17 August 2011

New Jewellery For The Etsy Shop!



These are the new pieces of jewellery going into the Etsy shop over the next few days. They are my Gemstone Circles Collection mainly, as described on my website HERE, and a couple of other pieces thrown in too.

It's been a great week so far. I completed my experimental Conch Shell Necklace, which was subsequently received very well by my metal clay peers.I was thrilled about this and really surprised by the response.

I try not to become too reliant on feedback from others on the internet, on the whole. I try to gauge for myself if the pieces or collections are good, and have faith in my own judgement. Of course, this is all very well in theory, but as any angst ridden artist will tell you, trusting yourself is not easy. Often I complete pieces, and absolutely hate the sight of them by the end of the lengthy process lol

Anyway, other news is that a magazine that I love wants to do an Artists profile piece on me. This was one of the best emails I'd ever received EVER lol. I was dizzy with excitement for a whole day... I'm much calmer now

So here are the rest of the photos of the Etsy shop pieces, that will slowly trickle into the shop listings. Then I'll be back in the studio working on another of my metal clay marine life inspired pieces.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of them are gorgeous and can hop into my jewelry box ;)

Samantha Braund said...

I've been storing them in my own jewellery box at home, and am now being forced to sell them, if I want to be able to continue having fun making jewellery lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...