Thursday 14 February 2013

A Validating Week

 photo mm2blog1a_zpsef35445c.jpg

This is more a picture update post showing the latest mixed media experimental work and some digital photomanipulation work I did based on the crystallised hydrangeas (see last post)

I had a brilliant assessment/review with my tutor who has become something of a mentor to me now. I did incredibly well in my exam and received high praise indeed (yay!) . It was a validating experience and really made up for  a lot of the soul sapping nastiness I had been through lately. I really do think this is the answer for me spiritually speaking, to continue with my growth and development in art. I will be continuing my jewellery work too, but it is definitely on the backburner. I am even thinking about closing the shop for a while until the end of term...I have had to decline commission requests, so it might be an idea to shut things down until I am ready again. I haven't decided yet...

Anyway things are looking up which is nice to say and feel...

 photo suspicious3_zpsefac33c2.jpg



 photo suspicious5_zpsede7e9b5.jpg



 photo suspicious2_zpsbf03c441.jpg



 photo suspicious4_zps36fd59e3.jpg



 photo suspicious1_zps37a9fb9f.jpg



 photo suspicious6_zps07ed8d2b.jpg



 photo 473b293f-7204-4cb9-ba84-7b79d34a558e_zps6ce93030.jpg



 photo suspicious8_zpsa405d047.jpg



 photo suspicious7_zps40d497cf.jpg





Samantha Braund

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...