Wednesday 19 March 2014

Meet The New Mermaid Amulet Queen!

 photo cascadeblog2_zpsacbafd13.jpg

Having been immersed in making Pirate Treasure chests for the past week, it was only natural for my strange mind to turn to making another Mermaid Amulet for the shop. This one started as a rather modest composition around the central green pearl, then it started to grow, and grow , and grow!

The piece has cascades of my signature swirls and embellishments falling from the pearl, culminating into this Art Nouveau style sculptural feature. It is a real statement piece and the new Queen of the Mermaid Amulet Collection in my mind. You can find her here in the shop . I've included plenty of views so that you can appreciate the detail and intricacy that has gone into the piece. I hope you love her as much as I do!

 photo cascadeblog4_zps360e1224.jpg


 photo cascadeblog3_zps1cc68e43.jpg


 photo cascadeblog8_zps91510129.jpg


 photo cascadeblog7_zps35b13aec.jpg


 photo cascadeblog5_zps98d47816.jpg




Thanks for stopping by




Samantha Braund

1 comment:

Aro said...

Fantastic work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...