Thursday 5 March 2015

Brand New Samantha Braund Arts Website


I have been pretty busy lately dealing with a flare up of my shoulder problem - which was so annoying. However it freed me up to do quite a bit of research into moulding and casting ideas for sculptures I intend to make. I also finally got round to creating a website/blog specifically for my Art shop. I have created an Etsy shop for it too, and left it in holiday mode as I am still in an experimental work phase.

The website can be found HERE , and even though I only have a few tester posts on there, it's really starting to take shape. Do have a look and let me know what you think - it's clean and bright, as opposed to artsy which I am not totally sure about, and can always add a custom picture header, or fashion a border of some kind, but I did want the work to be what stands out, so we'll see.
 
Outside of that I have been rehabbing (of course) and made a "Dreamer" themed illustration this week, which I love. I bought these permamnet ink pens with different nib thicknesses and it's made all the difference to my doodling efforts :) I will be resuming work on my shipwrecked Pirate treasure chests, and once I am sure my shoulder has calmed down, I will try to introduce some jewellery making again...which can't happen soon enough for me lol


Thanks for looking ...



Samantha Braund


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...